Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sully's closed

As proof of how often I have time to go to bars or read the newspaper, I just noticed tonight that the awnings over Sully's were now blank and there was a for sale sign in the door. A quick Google search confirmed to me that Sully's abruptly closed August 18. I had seen it empty a few times as I drove by during the day but that wasn't entirely unusual for Sully's... hence why it's closed.




You can read the Cincinnati Enquirer article here. In a nutshell, it was a mutual agreement for Sully's to move out and the building owner is hoping to get a more relaxed "American fare" restaurant to move in.

1 comment:

  1. We have so many "American fare" resturants! They need to get something different and cultural like Buddakhan. Cincinnati needs an amazing Chinese resturant! Also, there is no sushi resturant in the downtown area (some places have sushi, but no pure sushi place).

    ReplyDelete