Monday, August 10, 2009

Downtown Cincinnati Restaurant Week

Starting today thru Sunday (Aug 10-16) is Downtown Cincinnati Restaurant Week. 20 Downtown restaurants are offering either a three course dinner for $35, or two dinners for $35 at the cheaper restaurants. Click the link to see the list of restaurants.

As far as I can tell, there are one or a few choices for each of the appetizer, entree, and dessert for each of the 3 course restaurants.

I generally try to live somewhat frugally, so I still have not been to Jeff Ruby's Steakhouse in the year I have lived in Cincinnati. Now that it's just around the corner and this deal is going on, I'm taking this opportunity to check it out for the first time. I may try to go to one other restaurant this week as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment